Suspend stopped working with recent kernels

Trever L. Adams tadams-lists at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 5 00:03:56 UTC 2006

I have never been able to get supsend to work (at least resume). I
haven't been able to get hibernate to work, but I finally got an oops I
will be posting shortly. I am using the xorg nvidia ("nv" I guess)
driver.

Trever Adams

--
"I conceive that a great part of the miseries of mankind are brought
upon them by the false estimates they have made of the value of things."