Odd problem with X lockup when using latest xen kernel.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Wed Sep 6 04:46:36 UTC 2006

Just booted to kernel-xen-2.6.17-1.2617.2.1.fc6 and after a few minutes
I noticed my cursor in X would switch between normal, non-visible, and
graphically corrupt, then after about 15-20 minutes my X locked up
requiring a restart.   I've booted to kernel-2.6.17-1.2617.2.1.fc6 and
have been running X for over three hours now without this problem.

Anybody else seen this ?

I'm latest rawhide :

xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.1.1-34.fc6
xorg-x11-drv-i810-1.6.5-5.fc6

Using an "Intel Corporation 945G/GZ Express Integrated Graphics
Controller (rev 02)".