Re: Minimal X Config File and Compiz

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 13:37, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
> Sorry, I should have phrased it better. I know how to enable it by hand.
> My question was about the self configuring X and if it was supposed to
> be enabling composite/dri/whatever-compiz-needs automatically.

A default install for me on i386, I haven't touched xorg.conf other than to
change from i810 to intel.  I yum installed compiz, restarted X for the intel
driver, and used system -> preferences -> more -> Desktop Effects and enabled
it.  I get compiz goodness.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora