rawhide report: 20060920 changes

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Sep 22 09:53:14 UTC 2006

buildsys at redhat.com wrote :

> firefox-1.5.0.7-3.fc6
> ---------------------
> * Mon Sep 18 2006 Christopher Aillon <cailon at redhat.com> 1.5.0.7-3
> - Bring back the gre files for embeddors

This change has caused problems on my systems that have been installed
with FC4 or FC5 and tracking devel since : Those gre files in /etc
conflict with the FC5 mozilla package they had installed (I didn't even
remember it was installed...).

Quick fix : rpm -e mozilla

Proper fix?
Should seamonkey from Extras obsolete mozilla? Probably, but it
doesn't. So unless I'm missing something, I'll file a but to have that
changed, in order to avoid upgrade clashes on systems where mozilla was
previously installed.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 5.92 (FC6 Test3) - Linux kernel 2.6.17-1.2647.fc6
Load : 0.04 0.13 0.26