alsa-oss

Fibonacci Prower fibonacci.prower at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:54:50 UTC 2006

2006/9/27, Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:

> Fibonacci Prower wrote:
>

> > *COUGH* Flash plugin *COUGH*
>
> I already pointed out in a previous discussion that the next version of
> Flash is moving into ALSA. So is Skype.

And when will those come out? Sure, Duke Nukem Forever might be moving to
ALSA as well, but it won't be released anytime soon.

> > Proprietary software which used to work well, and for which you'll be
> > intentionally removing support, I might add.
>
> Since aoss is already under review in Fedora Extras, I am not even sure
> what the argument is all about there.

Actually including it instead of letting it be reviewed forever by two guys
- who seem to be the only ones who visit the BugZilla page.

Rahul

-Fibo

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea see
It plane lee marques four my revue miss steaks aye can knot sea
Eye ran this poem threw it -  your shore reel glad two no
Its vary polished in it's weigh, my chequer tolled me sew.