alsa-oss

Fibonacci Prower fibonacci.prower at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:28:26 UTC 2006

2006/9/27, Alan Cox <alan at redhat.com>:

> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 12:01:17PM -0500, Fibonacci Prower wrote:
> > You not liking Skype is not a reason to remove support for it. It's the
> > only
>
> Nobody removed support from skype.

So far.

They partly removed an old programming
> interface which has been flagged as "going away" for several years. Nor
> have I anything particularly against skype, its just another random
> proprietary app.

A widely-used one for which there's no free alternative that I know of.

Alan

> --

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea see
It plane lee marques four my revue miss steaks aye can knot sea
Eye ran this poem threw it -  your shore reel glad two no
Its vary polished in it's weigh, my chequer tolled me sew.