alsa-oss

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Sep 27 21:09:03 UTC 2006

Fibonacci Prower <fibonacci.prower <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Oh, are there? Which one does work for Windows AND Linux? (No,
> Microsoft Messenger is not an option, since I'll have to use it too).

No, the whole point of the SIP protocol is that it's an interoperable standard.
It doesn't matter if you are using Ekiga and your friends M$ Messenger. As long
as both speak the SIP protocol (and STUN if there are NATs or firewalls
involved, otherwise just plain SIP will work), you're fine.

        Kevin Kofler