Should Xen be part of the release criteria? (was Re: Fedora release delay - What is the criteria?)

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Thu Sep 28 03:58:01 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 15:53 +0530, Rahul wrote:
> Naoki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Since I can't find anything on the wiki I'll ask here, what is the set
> > of criteria that must be met before an FC release is pushed back?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria
>
> Rahul

And in one fell swoop the answer is provided.  Cheers.

I did notice that there is nothing about xen in there..  I'd imagine
that FC "must" be installable as a guest xen instance, or at the very
least, "should" be.

Would anybody else agree/disagree?  Perhaps with hardware based
virtualization it'll become less important..