Presto test server problems

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:08:58 UTC 2007

This is just a followup to the previous message I sent about the test
server.  The presto.xml.gz file has become a zero-length file for both
extras and updates because of lack of disk space.  Unfortunately,
there's nothing I can do to get this problem fixed until tomorrow.

So for the moment, please run yum with the --disablepresto command-line
option while using it (or disable the presto plugin).

Once again, a huge apology for the inconvenience.

Jonathan