Yum-presto 0.3.5

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:04:05 UTC 2007

Thanks to those who have reported bugs with 0.3.4.  Sorry about that
boneheaded bug in the rebuilding thread.  0.3.5 is now up for download,
though again I'm not pushing into the presto repository until I've
gotten some people using it without having any show-stopping bugs.

Yum-presto 0.3.5 has improved logging, though it still doesn't log any
errors.  It does log each delta now as it builds it and gives very clear
information.

On a side note: any packages with huge amounts of documentation produce
very poor deltarpms.  The reason for this is that rpm unsets the verify
bit on any %docs, and deltarpms include the full file of anything with
the verify bit unset.

Is this intended behavior from rpm?

Jonathan