Future New Init for FC7?

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:31:41 UTC 2007

i havent tried it myself but i will be going to make test packages for
further evaluation. curious to see what benefits it has.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. there are various more unknown systems i yet just didnt consider
worth investigating due to lack of upstream progress or incomplete
featuresets etc.