rpms/compat-guichan05/devel compat-guichan05.spec,1.1,1.2

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Tue Apr 10 17:41:11 UTC 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:58:46 -0700, Michael Thomas wrote:

> Maybe we just need to manually remove guichan-0.5.0 (and
> guichan-devel-0.5.0) from the repo to fix this problem?

For devel it has happened automatically, also for x86_64 + multi-lib:

http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/i386/repoview/guichan.html

http://redhat.download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/i386/repoview/guichan-devel.html

But for FC-6, where we keep two releases of a pkg and where the updated
pkgs have not been published yet, I would still like to know where the bug
is that shields the guichan 0.5.0 release from being obsoleted when
guichan is updated to 0.6.0. Does it occur only in mock or also with
plain yum? (is a question to examine further)