xen guest-magic tool (new instant guest)

Tom W twisnie+fedora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:00:58 UTC 2007

The reason we decided to write something ourselves is because this is
the first time we are working with Python, first time we are creating
an open source project,
and only started playing with Xen a few weeks ago.  Since we are
basically rookies when it comes to this, we felt that contributing
code to an existing project would be difficult.
So we decided to give it a try and put something together ourselves.
Of course, I don't rule out contributing to virt-manager or any other
existing project in the future.
I just first have to get more comfortable with Python :)