Yum-presto 0.3.9 - FC6 *and* Rawhide

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:22:43 UTC 2007

> I think it would be more prudent to dig out and fix the bug and
> completely disallow putting repository configuration in the plugin
> configuration file.
>
> Rahul

I agree to a point.  The whole purpose of allowing the repository
configuration to be in the plugin configuration file was to streamline
testing.  Now it is highly discouraged, but I'm not sure if we're at the
point that we should remove it yet.

Comments, opinions, large rocks to be thrown at me, anyone?

Jonathan