VirtualBox

SmootherFrOgZ lxtnow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:00:05 UTC 2007

2007/4/21, Till Maas <opensource at till.name>:

> On Sa April 21 2007, SmootherFrOgZ wrote:
> > 2007/4/20, Cody Tracy <fuse1031blue at hotmail.com>:
> > > Is there an rpm or will there be an rpm available for VirtualBox or
> > > something similar?  If there is already where can I find it?
>
> You can find my development progress here:
> http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~tmaas/fedora/repo/
>
> > You can find  an updated  release of VitualBox-OSE on my related
> > WebBlog<http://blog.fedora-fr.org/smootherfrogz>for FC-6 and FC-devel
> > Feel free to let me some feedback ;-)
>
> You do not package all binaries / link them to the wrapper script. Btw.
> why
> did you not coordinate your packaging efforts with me?

'sure... you can contact me offlist ;-), we can co-maintaining it ;-)

You seem to have
> created a new spec according to the changelog, which I cannot find in your
> repo, did you make it honour RPM_OPT_FLAGS? I only got this for some
> files. I
> like Feedback, too. Especially patches that fix stuff of
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TillMaas/Virtualbox :-)

yeah, it seems that your spec don't build with the updated release.

I created my own spec cause i build the kmod outside of the main package.
the upstream provide an external source tarball for the kmod to make easy to
build it for updated kernel release to avoid to re-build all the main
package just to update the kmod.
I also ask the upstream if he can provide an external source tarball for
Addition Kmod ( X, mouse and video driver ).

> @Marcin Zajączkowsk

I don't make my repository available to yum for the public, i'll contact to
off list for that ;-)

--
Xavier.t Lamien