Fedora 7 presentation (was Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93))

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:13:13 UTC 2007

On 4/30/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> Theoretically we could get a listing of packages.  It can change slightly due
> to dep changes or comps changes, but we should be able to get a final list
> from the RC trees and update it as we go.

Can you document how to generate that list so we can add it to the
custom image creation instructions.  I'd like to offer up a set of
scripts which takes a list of packages and prepares formatted text
concerning information gleamed from -qi like calls to repoquery so
even people making custom spins can easily produce the at-a-glance
info.

Actually now that I think about it... is it possible to bastardize
repoview a little bit and have that framework do this for us? Would it
be possible to turn crank that list of packages into something
repoview can consume?

-jef