Future New Init for FC7?

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:15:10 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:50 am Tom Lane wrote:
> I think our problems are much more localized than that.  In my personal
> environment, the single biggest boot-time problem is that netatalk takes
> friggin forever (~ 1 min) to sync with an existing Appletalk seed router.
> But I don't reboot my Fedora machines often enough to make it worth my
> time to track it down ...

Oh, God, THAT one...

Throws me back to my days on Debian, when I was pissed at every startup
because of how insanely long netatalk took to initialize...

I think it's just part of the daemon.

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!