hal + pam update errors

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:54:29 UTC 2007

reproduce is simple.

1. install Fedora Core 7 Test 3
2. update

the update should be busy for a while.. downloading all the rpm files and
than running a check. it`s the check where the errors are popping up. also..
it takes ages to update cups and bluetooth.. and i`m getting selinux errors
when those are updating.. you will only see the errors (all of them) when
you start gnome (for the selinux notifications), than a terminal and than
"yum -y update"