Did i just made the fastest dependency checker in the world? (198 packages in 1.5 seconds)

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:06:32 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 22:52 +0200, Mark wrote:
> if that isn`t possible than perhaps a patch should be written for rpm
> so that it doesn`t check for versions anymore.. it just installs
> nomather what you put in (version wise) and let my dep checker do all
> the version stuff.

Not to be rude, but could you start a sourceforce project and then get a
mailing list to discuss this sort of stuff in private?

This isn't really a issue for fedora core development list, well, until
you have a drop in replacement for yum (which might be a little while
off I think).

Thanks.

Richard.