Filing FC7T3 bugs against "test3" vs. "devel"

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 11:33:06 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 03:44:59 Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Sorry but it is anything but obvious for new bug submitters.
> I went to bugzilla and saw developement, test1, test2..., fc5test1...,
> fc6test1, fc6test2, fc6test3 so I was expecting also f7test1, 2 and 3
> or fc7test1, 2 and 3.
>
> For me this is anything but obvious or intuitive.

And that's because there are other versions there to confuse you.  Our plan
for the future is to remove all the test versions leaving just devel and the
released versions.  When your choices are limited to just those it should
become clear what to file against.  We'll also be doing periodic cleansing of
the devel bug set so that searching for bugs becomes a better and easier
prospect.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora