Did i just made the fastest dependency checker in the world? (198 packages in 1.5 seconds)

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:35:43 UTC 2007

forgive me if i sound hard but:
do you really need proof to see that the dependency checking is a highly
time consuming thing.
i just did a yum update.
i had a 100% cpu usage for a few minutes during the dep checking. that`s
_TOO_ much for just a update. (oke.. this is a update of 148 packages but
still)

it just seems overkill for me.. specially now that i know that it can all be
done in well under a second in a logic way :P