actually, I'm serious: forbid bugzilla filing against FC4?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed Apr 11 19:48:36 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 03:42:58PM -0400, Will Woods wrote:
> They're Thursdays at 1600UTC (currently Noon EDT). Check out the
> #fedora-meeting schedule page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel

Thanks.

> As for the Grand Future of bugzilla, I think we were talking about
> mass-moving bugs from 'devel' to (say) 'f8-pre' when F8 gets released.

The thing I'm concerned about here is that ending up with a whole slew of
"f#-pre" releases doesn't seem much better than the current situation.
That's why I suggested marking them needinfo and tagging them with the
version they were originally filed against via a keyword or some other flag.

How bad of a performance problem is it to have a bunch of bugs in CLOSED or
NEEDINFO state against devel? Does it matter?