PackageReviewStatus (Was: Fedora review day revived?)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Apr 13 18:31:12 UTC 2007

CI> The current preferred way (which I admit I should have more
CI> broadly announced) to see which packages need a review (and which
CI> ones are under review) is to look at:
CI> http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus

Is it at all possible to do a couple of tweaks to that page?

 * The page at rubenkerkhof.com had counts for each section which were
   lost when it moved back to fedoraproject.org.  I found those counts
   at least psychologically useful as a measure of progress.

 * Could we possibly split the page into three, one for each section,
   or make some internal links?  At the very least, the section with
   the completed reviews needs to be moved to the bottom and the empty
   flag section needs to be first.

 * Can we remove the closed tickets from the list entirely, or put
   them on their own page?

 - J<