Updates-testing on firstboot

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sun Apr 22 08:03:42 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 05:29:44PM +0100, Chris Brown wrote:
>    The current situation with updates-testing is that bug fixes tend to get
>    pushed straight into updates. Updates-testing gets little coverage so few
>    devs or testers use it. Its a vicious circle. A cursory glance show some
>    packages are over 5 months old.

I'm hoping that Bodhi[0] will eventually help improve updates-testing by allowing
testers to get more involved with the whole process.  Once testers can
provide positive/negative feedback to the devs regarding updates, I think
that it will become much more utilized.

luke

[0]: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi