Root filesystem encryption patch set

Thomas Swan thomas.swan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:18:34 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 06:28 -0500, Thomas Swan wrote:
> > I would like to see these patches make it in for FC7 test4, although
> > it may be a tight squeeze.  Both patches should be against T3.  The
>
> It is impossible for test4.  This should be targeted at F8 at the point.

The reason I'm pushing for inclusion, is the behavior is well documented (in
the man page) it does not alter any existing and expected behavior from
mkinitrd.  Secondly, it will give the Fedora community something we can work
with while FC8 is in development and it provides a good base to jump from
with FC8.

--
The early bird may get the worm, but the it's the second mouse that gets the
cheese.