Making the merge happen

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Apr 26 18:57:56 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Test4 is out, Final looms, must have merge!
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CoreExtrasMerge is the working
> page for the merge status.  I would like to get merged asap and shake out the
> problems and get some builds done before the final freeze.
>
> Please provide input!

I noticed a comment in a merge-related gstreamer-plugins-good bug (post merge
rebuild needed to pick up some extra deps) that this rebuild would be
postponed. I think this would be a pity. Said rebuild will not introduce any
changes to existing plugins, but only add a few new ones. Some of which are
quite usefull like shoutcast support.

Regards,

Hans