Bug 213331: Flicker on vt consoles

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 21:27:49 UTC 2007

----- Kevin Kofler (2007-04-28) wrote:-----

> Leo, if this is indeed fixed in Rawhide/F7Test4, it would be nice to
> note that in the bug report. It might also increase your chances to
> see the fix backported to FC6. The fix would most likely still have to
> be identified within the many X.Org changes between FC6 and F7 (an
> entire new upstream version) though.

Thanks, Kevin.

My PC is out of order after I came back from vacation and I was not able
to boot it at all; I think it is hardware failure. My laptop is the only
thing I count on for my work (thesis and everything). I thus hope
someone is so kind to let me know if this bug is fixed in F7 test4.

(I sometimes like to work in the console because of less distraction)

Best,