is there an url for packages?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Aug 8 14:18:10 UTC 2007

Hello,

More than once I had a want to point to an url for a package I maintain
in fedora, an url that wouldn't chenge in time (that is which would work
for any fedora version and package version). Most common reason is for
upstream to give an url to the fedora rpm. Is there something like that?
I searched a bit but didn't found anything.

Of course that url would then point to version and release specific rpms
or to other pages with version and release specific rpms and also maybe
srpms.

--
Pat