Trouble to build python releate stuff on koji

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Aug 10 12:19:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 02:49:32PM +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> -1, IMO making the list a moving target would make it pretty much useless, and
> I also think the list is very much welcome, if not absolutely necessary.

I think that this list shouldn't be present. If we want to add more to
the Exceptions, they should be explicitely there. Not come up as
dependency.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-4cadce5e79d38a63cad3941de1dadc9d25d67d30-2

It seems top me that there could be some more in the minimal build root
(gawk, mktemp, libstdc++-devel, cpp, glibc-devel, glibc-headers, which)
and maybe findutils, but otherwise the remaining shouldn't be assumed to
be there (except for trivial deps, like glibc, for example).

--
Pat