Enabling Compiz by default?

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Fri Aug 10 22:07:05 UTC 2007

Hi.

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:34:33 -0700, darrell pfeifer wrote

> Second, it hides useful information. If the window wan't greyed out I
> could continue to read information in the window (eg firefox) while
> waiting.

If you did not move another window on top of the non-responding window
in the meanwhile (which, without compositing, results in wiped-out
window content, since the window is not redrawn).

Rather something grayscale I can read than something color I can not.