Changes to cvsadmin requests and acls

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Aug 13 10:19:25 UTC 2007

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:39:54 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > > A python module.
> > >
> > > For owners.list support in extras repoclosure and upgradecheck*.
> >
> > https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/packagedb/ticket/33
>
> Needed is anonymous access to pkg src.rpm %name, primary maintainer,
> co-maintainers, Cclist.

I need something similar for the Perl script that I use to maintain the
PackageStatus pages here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/PackageStatus

Needed items:
 - exhaustive list of packages in devel collection
 - exhaustive list of packages in maintained, released Fedora collection
 - link packages to owners
 - possibly list of orphaned packages

Cheers,