PulseAudio is now enabled by default on new Fedora installs

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 03:18:04 UTC 2007

Kelly wrote:
> On Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:35:39 pm Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Have you looked at libflashsupport, that has been mentioned elsewhere in
>> this thread ? It seems to do the job well enough for my needs.
>>
>> Matthias
>
> In fact, I already have an RPM for it (I made it).  It's currently dependent
> on Flash itself, but that can be removed (the library is installed
> in /usr/lib and doesn't need Flash to be installed first).

libflashsupport is BSD licensed so theoretically it could be included in
Fedora.  Although it would need some fixing up to be suitable for the
distro... like it should use sane defaults with sound autodetection, and
have an optional config file to override it with an explicit choice.
Does the current libflashsupport have this?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com