kde4 status?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Aug 19 20:51:10 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede <at> hhs.nl> writes:
> Who said I went to RTFM after asking? I did RTFM before asking, only TFM was
> out of date.

Sorry about that. As Rex explained, we're still unsure about what exactly will
happen for F8, so we aren't sure what exactly to write on these pages.

Also sorry for not having replied earlier, but I'm currently on a vacation
(see the Vacation page in the wiki :-) ).

I'd have loved having much more KDE 4 stuff in Rawhide by now, but other
committments (Than, Rex and me have all been very busy these days) and the
uncertainity about upstream KDE 4 releasability (with doubt also coming from
high-ranked upstream developers) went in the way.

        Kevin Kofler