Attention All F8 Feature Owners

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 17:35:14 UTC 2007

Greetings F8 Feature Owners,

Feature freeze (complete) is currently scheduled for 2007-08-28--eight short days from today!

We have a lot of good features listed for F8, however the status of many of these features is unclear or has changed from what was originally recorded (e.g. KDE).  We need to know now if a feature will not be complete for F8.  Presently only one features is at 100% complete.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/FeatureList

Please update your individual feature pages today if they have not be updated < 2007-08-15.  This will help FESCo to have a better idea of how F8 looks going into feature freeze so that they can best manage the release.

Thank you for your help,
John