Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Aug 21 19:26:13 UTC 2007

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Todd Zullinger wrote:
>>
>> [1] If anyone can give me some pointers on getting a mapping of
>> packages <-> maintainers from the new packagedb, that'd be much
>> appreciated.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/bugzilla
>
> That will give you a mapping of package to owner+cclist in devel
> (usu.  includes comaintainers.)
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/vcs
>
> that will give you a mapping of package-branch to owner+committers.
>
> For either of the above URLs, append: ?tg_format=json or
> ?tg_format=plain depending on whether you want to get the output as
> json for use within a python or perl script or plain text that can
> be parsed with a regex/split/etc.

Thanks Toshio, I'll play with those in a bit.  I'll likely need to map
the usernames to email addresses so we can send out some nag mails at
some point (unless everyone updates their license tags ;).  I noticed
that Michael Schwendt had some code in extrasrepoclosure to do this.
If you happen to know of other, easier, or preferrable ways to do
this, I'd be very grateful to learn about them.

Would it be a dumb/unworkable idea to have email aliases for each
package.  Then we could just send mail to <package>@fp.o to reach the
current maintainer(s) for a given package.

Going to hell when I die would just be redundant.