licence tag questions

Zoltan Kota z.kota at gmx.net
Wed Aug 22 07:11:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm updating the License tag in the spec file of my packages.

Checking the source files of 'recode' I found the following licenses:
mostly GPLv2+, LGPLv2+, and in some files GNU Library General Public
License.
According to gnu.org the GNU Library General Public License has been
succeeded by the GNU Lesser General Public License.

What should I use in the License tag??

'pybliographer' is GPLv2+ but installs gnome documentation files with
GFDL. Should I use 'License: GPLv2+ and GFDL' in this case?

Zoltan