Gnome Network Manager Applet issue?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:26:59 UTC 2007

Some reply's on this please.

I did some further investigation and found out that i am able to make
a qireless connection IF i make a cable connection first (big bug).
Also the nm-applet icon is sometimes not visable!!
and most of the time the nm-applat only shows when i run:
"NetworkManager" under root.

When it's not run under ruut but as a user i get this
error:"Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gnomebreakpad":
libgnomebreakpad.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

Any solution for this??

Thanx.