SInjdoc, gjdoc, and annotations

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 04:13:01 UTC 2007

I'm trying to package up the JCIP annotations package, and seem to
have hit a small roadblock on F-7.  Sinjdoc won't produce
documentation for this package.  It generates a few skeleton files
with no content, in spite of the presence of a package.html and
nontrivial file comments in all the source files.  After pulling my
hair out for some time, I discovered this:

http://cscott.net/Projects/GJ/#sinjdoc

which says that sinjdoc 0.5 (the current version) does not have
support for annotations.  Okay, gjdoc does, so I can just BR gjdoc
instead.  Oops, gjdoc doesn't appear to exist for F-7.

Is gjdoc going to be made available for F-7, or am I stuck with the
javadoc that is missing support for annotations?  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/