Licensing guidelines changes
jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 20:24:50 UTC 2007
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:09:28 +0200
Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> Okay, but wouldn't it be prudent to time this then, I've just updated
> my first specfile (1 down 149 to go) with a correct license tag, but
> I haven't build it yet., if we are going to need a full rebuild gor
> for example the ppc32 issue, is this a good moment to start, I would
> hate to start rebuilding packages now, only to have todo it later for
> other reasons, if there will be other reasons later then the rebuilds
> for the correct license tag can wait.
Yes, we want to stage all the builds for all the reasons to happen at
the same time to minimize churn. As stated in the other email, feel
free to change CVS at your convenience but save the build for either A)
another reason to build or B) the agreed upon rebuild time comes up.
Fedora -- All my bits are free, are yours?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the fedora-devel-list