Kernel Modules in Fedora -x

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 7 10:14:57 UTC 2007

Chris Brown wrote:

> Can I take it by that statement you mean that the Fedora project has
> no influence over the state of the upstream kernel? That would be a
> pretty sad state of affairs, given the size and influence of the
> project's main contributor.

Pick the most appropriate list to discuss it. Fedora folks work on GNOME
  too but doesn't mean you should discuss all the GNOME changes here.

> It is also sad to see you are yet again ordering people about on a
> public mailing list. If you are not interested in the discussion, you
> do not need to read or reply to it, the latter being an option I would
> personally prefer.

Nobody is ordering anyone here. Continue discussing it here if you want
to. Just pointing out that it isn't going to suddenly convince kernel
developers to have a ABI for kernel modules.

Rahul