Qemu Fedora 8 (possible enhancement?)

Mark Bidewell mark.bidewell at alumni.clemson.edu
Sat Aug 11 15:03:50 UTC 2007

Since I installed the x86_64 rpm I didn't think to search for
qemu-system-x86_64, I assumed it was qemu - mea culpa.  That however brings
up an interesting point.  Tools such as virt-manager select qemu on x86_64
systems which is suboptimal.  Although this can be changed manually, it
would be nice for the selection of the optimal binary to to be automated.

Mark Bidewell