F8 Release Name Suggestion

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Aug 14 21:15:09 UTC 2007

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, alan wrote:

> much any herbalist in the country.  The only reason the rule seems to exist is
> for puritanical reasons, not health and safety.  (Vicks Vap-O-Rub has thujone
> in it!)

The reason it was outlawed originally in europe, was because around the times of
van Gogh, people were adding copper to the mix to make it look nice and green
without using so much precious wormwood. As we all know now, copper isn't that
great to consume.

It does explain Vincent van Gogh's paintings though :)

Paul