Fedora KDE Question

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Aug 17 19:45:11 UTC 2007

Adam Jackson wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 10:38 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

>> the fedora-desktop list seems to be unconcerned with things KDE, yet
> We're not talking about KDE because solving these problems twice is
> deeply uninteresting.  We're not planning to do anything that makes
> KDE's life difficult, but we're not aware of all the issues and we don't
> have the resources (or interest really) to discover them for ourselves.
> We're happy to take input from KDE people, but so far we haven't
> received much; perhaps none has been needed.

Righto.

My $0.02: when discussions/decisions occur that may affect KDE, then it is
mostly a responsibility of the KDE SIG (and any other interested parties) to
get involved in the process.  This means, paying attention to the Desktop
SIG, fedora-desktop lists, etc... and jumping in to help where appropriate.

-- Rex