I cannot use nm-applet when gnome-keyring-daemon is running

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:05:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have to kill gnome-keyring-daemon after login, then run nm-applet &
again in order to connect my WEP wireless network. If I don't kill
gnome-keyring-daemon, nm-applet will just crash when selecting my
wireless network from the list. I don't know why this happens only to
me. It used to work, I cannot remember when it starts to broken.

BTW, When I'm doing so, most of the times I have to connect twice,
some times I need to connect 3 times, because the first attempt will
always fail (nm-applet prompts disconnected). I think this is because
some program is stressing the wireless connection once it is
established, but not sure.

Could anyone have a look at my problem? Thanks!

--
bbbush ^_^