Looking for co-maintainers for my packages

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Aug 21 12:50:38 UTC 2007

On 21.08.2007 14:24, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>     * mail-notification -- Mail Notification is a status icon that
>> informs you if you have new mail
> I'm interested to co-maintain this one. Request to pkgdb is done.

And approved for watchbugzilla, watchcommits and commit already. :-)

Note that I didn't give you "approveacls" permissions -- from looking at
some other packages it looks to me that "only the owner has
approveacls-permissions" is the commonly used scheme (at least afaics).

CU
knurd

P.S.: Status update for my initial mail Adel Gadllah (drago01) is
co-maintaining ghex with me. But if you are interested as well just
request it via the wiki, as I think having at least three maintainers
per package would be best.