source audit

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Aug 22 06:35:41 UTC 2007

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Since folks are checking over their packages for the correct license
> tags and rebuilding for various other reasons, I thought I would add
> another one to the mix. ;)
>
> I wrote up a quick and dirty script to check the sources that are in
> the cvs look aside cache against the upstream source of the package as
> pulled from the URI(s) in the Sources line(s).

Thanks, this is very usefull. But as usual, with all these usefull checking
scripts people are making, can you please add the owner of the package to the
list and sort by owner. I maintain 150 packages, so with these kinda checks
there are always a few that need fixing, the problem is finding all my packages
in the (somewhat long) list.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans