Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-08-25

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 13:39:44 UTC 2007

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:56:33 -0500
Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch at dell.com> wrote:

> I would like to see Fedora implement a hard deadline, such as Test 1,
> for all toolchain changes to be complete, so that all builds that
> happen post-Test1 will be built with the new toolchain.  I know that's
> been the goal of releng, but I'd like to see that formalized as well.

Test 1 is just too early.  That severely limits the time that could be
spent working on the new feature.  We have a Feature Freeze, and it's
test2.  Now, the tools team should take into consideration that we'd
like to complete any rebuilds necessary for their new feature by Test2
so they should "finish" early, but I think test1 is just a bit too
early.

--
Jesse Keating