Scripted rebuilds coming up for ppc32 selinux fix.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Aug 28 16:44:20 UTC 2007

There are still a number (237 as of this morning) of packages that need
to be rebuilt so that their ppc32 binaries will not cause selinux
denials.  This is very important to having a successful Fedora 8 Test 2
release for ppc.  As such, Fedora Release Engineering will be doing a
scripted rebuild of the remaining packages left to rebuild.  We will
not be fixing any open bugs, doing any license audit, or any other
manual type work, it will merely be a scripted bump of the spec file
and a build (failures will be investigated).  We are not scripting the
rebuilds of anything else at this time, just those packages marked as
needing rebuild for ppc32 at
http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/really-need-to-rebuild

These builds will begin shortly, after the next update to the
really-need-to-build list.

We apologize for any inconvenience these automated builds may cause
you, especially given such short notice, however it is necessary that we
complete these builds in time for Test2.

--
Jesse Keating