status of initscript conversions to lsb standard

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Aug 29 14:10:22 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote :

> Matthias Saou said:
> > - "Default-Start:" and "Default-Stop: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6"?
>
> I'd do this.

I don't really care about what syntax we decide to use (as long as it's
doing what's expected, which is here to have the service disabled by
default), but we should decide on one single syntax and document it in
the guidelines for the sake of consistency, especially since we're
going to be going through all the distro's init scripts... I'd
personally appreciate having to do that only once :-)

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.22.2-57.fc7
Load : 0.34 0.40 0.43