source file audit - 2007-08-26

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Aug 30 16:05:55 UTC 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007 20:42:37 Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> jamatos:BADURL:HTMLgen.tar.gz:python-HTMLgen

The starship.python.net has traveled elsewhere and the previous project
directory has not yet been restored (in the words of the site) by the project
owner. As far as I could search in google there is not any other place for
the sources.

So for the moment I will wait for the directory to be restored as there is not
much I can do. I have also confirmed that debian points to the same place.

--
José Abílio